AWS 75. SI (Super Insulation) aluminium windows system
Saving energy and generating energy have become central themes for architecture, inextricably linked with the topics of security, automation and design. Above all, the Schüco AWS 75 SI window has become an integral part of this development. In conjunction with the concealed Schüco TipTronic fitting, the energy-saving potential of building automation can be fully exploited.
- Outstanding thermal insulation for basic depth of 75 mm: Uf value of 1.3 W/m²K
- Uw = 1.3 W/m²K with double glazing Uw ≤ 1.0 W/m²K with triple glazing
- Optimised centre gasket with fin and glazing rebate gaskets with foam core
- Glazing rebate insulation for improved thermal insulation and glazing rebate insulation
- Extended range of profiles for diverse solutions
- Available in the design series RL = Residential Line and SL = Soft Line
- Compatible with Schüco ADS/ADS HD doors
Roto-cart’s offices were conceived to ensure a correspondence between functional and architectural levels. Nicolli designed and built the continuous...
“Clinica Veterinaria San Marco” is an ultramodern veterinary care center with a laboratory equiped with the most advanced instruments for...
For the Sisma building, Nicolli designed and installed the glass cladding with purposely designed metal sun breakers inspired by the...
The Bardolino private villa is a residence that is perfectly integrated in its spectacular settings thanks to the installation of...