Schüco AWS 75 BS.HI+ aluminium windows system
(Block System High Insulation)
Highly thermaly insulated block window with concealed vent for sophisticated design requirements.
With outstanding thermal insulation values and a slimline design without visible vent contours, This windows frame system meets the highest energy-efficiency and architectural requirements with the greatest possible transparency. The aluminium block window system is part of the Schüco AWS modular system for the 75 mm basic depth and features optimised characteristics in terms of function, energy efficiency and design.
- Excellent thermal insulation with a basic depth of 75 mm: Uf value of 1.6 W/(m²K)
- Enlarged insulation zone with HI foam-filled insulating bars.
- Block window series with extremely narrow face widths from 67 mm and a concealed vent.
- Transparent units due to proportionally less frame and large glass areas.
- No visible glazing beads in opening windows.
- Concealed Schüco AvanTec system fitting up to 160 kg.
- Vent profiles for Schüco TipTronic.
- Burglar resistance up to WK3 (RC 3) in accordance with UNI V ENV 1627
The polyfunctional hall of the Municipality of Breganze is a meeting point for citizens. Its large structural façade creates both...
Fiorese Group headquarters building is composed of three different volumes linked to the central one where are located the...
Nicolli designed, manufactured and installed the high technology façade and the doors and windows of the Romarzollo primary school, that...
Reconstruction of a villa in Monte Berico according to advanced energy and seismic standards. The two-floor building is designed to...