ASS 77 PD.HI sliding system (Panorama Design)
This sliding system makes large-scale sliding systems with maximum transparency possible. Slender profile face widths and outstanding thermal insulation win over architects and clients. The Panorama design of the Schüco ASS 77 PD.HI (Panorama Design High Insulation) door system is distinguished by its minimal proﬁle face widths in the centre section and an outer frame concealed in the attachment to the building structure.
Profile integrated drive and lock technology maximises user comfort.
This highly thermally insulated Sliding System is best suited to luxury homes and large projects.
Red Dot Award: product design “best of the best” 2012 winner and iF Gold Award 2012 winner.
- Outstanding thermal insulation with a Uw value < 1,3 W/m²K and excellent system features.
- Maximum transparency and light penetration thanks to face widths from just 30 mm in the centre section and a concealed outer frame.
- Glass thicknesses of up to 60 mm can be used. Glazing dimensions up to 3x3 mt.
- New handle-free design solution with clean lines for a lot of typologies.
- Innovative track solution for large vent loads of up to 500 kg.
- Security burglar resistant classes up to WK2.
- Fast, silent and convenient opening and closing at the touch of a button using an external control panel.
- Possibility to connect to remote control or through the home automation system.
Interesting project with works carried out on different levels for Amer. These included the large 16 metre long motor driven...