FWS 50-60 SG structural façade system
Elegant all-glass façade with low thermal transmittance to passive house.
Standard.The Schüco FW 50/60+ SG structural glazing system can be used to construct visually impressive allglass façades. By using profiles that are only visible on the room side, a flush façade appearance with fine lines of shadow joints can be achieved, producing convincing architecture for both large and small construction projects.
- Can be used both in vertical facades that cover (FW60 + SG)
- Structural glazing façade for glass weights up to 375 kg (FW 50+ SG) or up to 450 kg (FW 60+ SG) for fixed lights.
- Extended combination options for glazing thickness of internal and external panes (6 to 14 mm)
- Slender shadow joints in 3 designs.
- The Schüco AWS 114, AWS 114 SG, AWS 114.SI and AWS 114 SG.SI insert units fit seamlessly with the appearance of the all-glass façade. They can be operated manually or with Schüco TipTronic as outward-opening projected top-hung windows or parallel-opening windows.
- Possibility to realize façades with bullet-proof characteristics.
Roto-cart’s offices were conceived to ensure a correspondence between functional and architectural levels. Nicolli designed and built the continuous...
In the redevelopment of this private residence in Treviso, Nicolli carried out various interventions. Aluminum composite (Alucobond) and sheet metal...
In the restyling of Mael headquarters in Bassano del Grappa, Nicolli designed and installed glazed curtain walls and aluminum composite...
Fiorese Group headquarters building is composed of three different volumes linked to the central one where are located the...