Mullion/transom façade system
This mullion/transom façade system sets new standards of fabrication and energy efficiency. The Schüco FWS 50-60 façade provides architects with a diverse range of design options – including the passive house-certified SI version – in the popular face widths.
Very heavy panes will be even easier to fabricate in future thanks to the new range of glazing supports, and will retain the same high level of load transfer.
A new cable guidance system now guarantees the safe integration of electrical components in this mullion/transom façade.
Integration of diverse insert units: Schüco systems AWS, ADS, ASS and new Schüco FWS 60 CV ribbon window.
- The system allows great dimensions of glasses.
- Passive house-certified SI system with new isolator technology: Uf values up to 0.70 W/(m²K)
- Possibility of creating facades with bullet-proof and burglar-resistant characteristics.
- Large choice of glazing for energy facilities.
- New cable guidance system for simple, safe installation and commissioning of mechatronic components.
- The FWS system 50-60 offers excellent design variants for various conformations of the facades.
In the redevelopment of this private residence in Treviso, Nicolli carried out various interventions. Aluminum composite (Alucobond) and sheet metal...
In the restyling of Mael headquarters in Bassano del Grappa, Nicolli designed and installed glazed curtain walls and aluminum composite...
Fiorese Group headquarters building is composed of three different volumes linked to the central one where are located the...
The MG Materie Plastiche building, characterised by terracotta cladding and a unique copper finish of the intrados of the windows,...