FWS 35 PD façade system (Panorama Design)
Transparent architecture that meets the most demanding of requirements needs more than just large areas of glass. Only in combination with unobtrusive, puristic profile systems does it acquire its impeccable character. The Schüco FWS 35 PD Panorama Design façade now bridges this divide between aesthetic and slimline requirements. Within the aluminium system business, the innovative aluminium façade offers a unique, reduced face width of 35 mm – and thereby fulfils thermal insulation values to passive house standard.
The Schüco FWS 35 PD Panorama Design façade system is ideally suited to representative façade areas close to the ground of luxury residential and commercial projects.
- Uf values to 0.88 W/(m²K)
- As a mullion/transom construction with an internal and external face width of 35 mm. Construction for vertical, straight façades
- Passive house-certified system by the Passive House Institute in Darmstadt (Germany)
- Two thermal insulation standards: HI and SI isolators available
- Triple glazing with a glass thickness of up to 50 mm is possible
- For glass loads up to 400 kg per transom in the standard system
- Modular system: profile face widths of 35 mm, 50 mm, 60 mm and 80 mm can be combined with one another
The Roomers Hotel is an elegant building with 130 rooms and en-suites lies within the splendid German spa and art...