Schüco Aluminium Window System 114
The Schüco Aluminium Window System 114 insert unit offers a diverse range of design options in nearly all Schüco façade systems, in the structural and mullion-transom versions. The appearance of this innovative system with large vent formats c
an be integrated seamlessly into different façade geometries.
The comprehensive glazing range enables custom-built solutions for requisite safety and thermal insulation, including triple glazing and glass thicknesses of up to 52 mm.
- Opening types: projected top-hung (vent weights of up to 250 kg) and parallel-opening window (vent weights of up to 200 kg).
- Uf values in the .SI (Super Insulation) version: of up to 1.3 W/(m²K).
- Seamless visual integration without compromising the uniform façade geometry.
- Optional operation with concealed Schüco TipTronic motor drive.
- Safety class 0 and 4 possible: for projected top-hung and parallel-opening windows.
- Energy-absorbing limiting stays allow safety barrier loading.
- RC 2 burglar resistance.
- 2 types of glazing: stepped insulating glazing and standard insulating glazing .
- Large vent measurements and weights for manual as well as Schüco TipTronic fittings can be designed for a high level of transparency.
- System-optimised with low operating forces.