Nicolli has developed its own hooking system for panel coverings, thus optimizing the laying also of special composite materials, high performing and flexible in finishing, like Trespa Meteon and Trimoterm.
Trespa Meteon is a HPL material (High Pressure Laminate) made from laminates of wood fibres resulting from timber processing waste (70%) with the addition of thermosetting resins (30%). The panels are mainly used as coverings for exterior walls and façade systems.
- With thicknesses from 6 to 13 mm. the panels are workable with normal woodworking tools.
- Weather, mildew, acid, moisture and damage proof.
- Solid and easy to clean, their appearance remains unaltered for years.
- They meet the requirements of national and international classifications for fire-fighting behaviour; they are in compliance to ISO 14001 for an integrated approach to production that respects the environment.
Trimoterm facade systems
With exceptional technical characteristics and perfected visual expression, Trimoterm façade and wall systems easily adjust to your perception of space.
Trimoterm FTV fireproof panels are used for a wide range of external façade cladding, internal partition walls, fire walls and ceilings for either leisure, commercial, industrial, hygienic and other facilities.
Due to their strong fire resistance, excellent thermal and sound insulation, as well as excellent hygienic characteristics, Trimoterm panels can also be successfully used in the most demanding environments, such as in the energy production and food-processing sectors and the pharmaceutical industry.
- Complete solution
- Aesthetic result
- High fire resistance (30 to 180 minutes).
- Excellent thermal and sound isolation.
- Resistance and performance
- Best water resistance and air tightness performance in the market.
- Hygienic integrity
- Multifunctional use
- Easy and fast assembly
In the restyling of Mael headquarters in Bassano del Grappa, Nicolli designed and installed glazed curtain walls and aluminum composite...
Singular façade restyling project for Alpac, conceived by our technical office in collaboration with the architect Giuliano Pasin. Thanks to...
“Clinica Veterinaria San Marco” is an ultramodern veterinary care center with a laboratory equiped with the most advanced instruments for...
Deasystem headquarters project is an expansion of an industrial building requiring the joining of the new and the old sections....