ASE 60-80 Sliding system
This new profile system with its optimised insulation zones offers significantly improved thermal insulation properties, even up to Passive House level (with a basic depth of 80 mm).
The fittings system can be used as both sliding and lift-and-slide fittings. An expanded range of sizes and solutions for the bimetallic effect complement the pioneering thermal insulation, thereby fulfilling countless architectural design options.
Thanks to the threshold at ground level, transitions between rooms can be made easy-access.
• Possibility of slim central section Design Line (up to only 40 mm).
• Possibility of integrating the SmartStop and SmartClose modules (optional).
• New opening types for single, double and triple track systems.
• Maximum transparency with dimensions up to 3.5 m x 3.2 m or 3.2 m x 3.5 m.
• Option with floor level threshold.
• Minimum visual lines with reduced sections in view of the frames.
• Thanks to high quality components, large doors can be easily operated (up to 500 kg manually and 600 kg with TipTronic motorized).
• The invisible safety components guarantee the highest level of safety without compromising on aesthetics.
• It was awarded with the German Design Award 2020, the Red Dot Award 2019 and the iF Design Award 2019.
The large point-fixed façade of Citco headquarters is the ideal backdrop for the suspended meeting room, cladded with metal sheet...
To celebrate its 100 years of history, the La Rosina restaurant decided to renew itself with a restoration project that...
The Ramina headquarters is dominated by the presence of a helicopter landing strip, in which Nicolli has worked on façade...
The Ellisse Centre has three separate factory buildings for three different uses: commercial, residential and managerial. In particular, Nicolli designed,...