- Client:Private villa
- Project manager:Pagliarusco Architetti Associati
- Mullion-transom façade system (entrance) Schüco FWS 60.
- Aluminium sliding system Schüco ASS 70.HI.
- Alumuinium windows system Schüco AWS 75 BS.HI.
- Motorized aluminium sn breakers.
- External motorized roller blinds.
- Aluminium windows system Schuco AWS 50 NI.
- Glass parapets.
- Sectional doors.
- Fire door.
Reconstruction of a villa in Monte Berico according to advanced energy and seismic standards.
The two-floor building is designed to blend in with the surroundings, with part of the lower level set below ground and a section of the first floor protruding outwards. The use of large windows at every level also makes the landscape part of the indoor environment.
The façades and window frames, together with louvers and motorised blinds, again prove to be fundamental for home comfort and the functional performance of the building.