- Client:Private villa
- Location:Bardolino (Verona)
- Project manager:Studio Ardielli Associati with Simone Turrina architect
- Photographer:Giovanni Morandini | Nicolli
- Notes: The project won the first prize at Architetti Verona Award 2015.
- Aluminium windows system Schüco AWS 75 SI
- Aluminium sliding doors system Schüco ASS 70.HI
- Special steel windows system, total dimensions: 14x3 mt.
- Special steel windows system that including 2 motorized sliding central units, total dimensions: 14x3 mt.
- Mullion-transom façade system Schüco FW 50+ SI
- Walkable skylights
- Motorized doorway
- Parapets in inox
The Bardolino private villa is a residence that is perfectly integrated in its spectacular settings thanks to the installation of large glazed walls designed and erected by Nicolli ensuring consistency with the existing features of the building facing the Bardolino lake.
The daring selection of special doors and windows has enabled Nicolli to design and erect two sliding doors with 2 motor driven glass panels with wall controls, for a length of fourteen metres, which ensure full harmony between the building and the surrounding environment.