- Location:Rosà (Vicenza)
- Project manager:Studio Architettura Muttin Associati
- Structural façade system Schüco FW 50+ SG
- Aluminium windows system Schüco AWS 65
- shop windows with opnenable frame
- External steel solar shadings
- Automatic sliding door and internal doors
In the Unieuro Rosà building, the main feature is the "play" between the transparency of the glass and the colour of the cladding.
Nicolli completed the work with carefully conceived positioning of windows and façades, using continuous glass panels that give light and transparency to the whole building.