- Location:Montecchio Maggiore (Vicenza)
- Project manager:Pagliarusco Architetti Associati
- Mullion-transom façade system Schüco FW 60+ inclined in front side, with glass-slass angle and big measure coating glasses
- Structure of the façade in metal carpentry
- Not insulated frames AWS 50 NI
- Automatic door
- Sectional motorized doors
- Manual doorways
- Motorized rapid doors
- Internal sliding firedoor
A building with two different functional parts, the Trivellato dealership of Montecchio Maggiore in the Vicenza area stands out for the different aesthetics of the sales department and the workshop.
The large exhibition hall, which Nicolli designed entirely in glass, has a ramp for displaying cars on different levels, making the whole indoor section highly dynamic. The curtain walls with glass corners are supported by tubular columns and ensure high visibility, while the inclination of the front wall draws the eye to the entrance with automatic door.
The workshop, instead, has ribbon windows that let in plenty of sunlight and add contrast to the façades.