- Client:Sisma Spa
- Location:Piovene Rocchette (Vicenza)
- Project manager:ViTre Studio, engineer Lorenzo Dalla Vecchia with Elisa and Massimo Dalla Vecchia architects.
- Photographer:Marco Zorzanello
- Energy efficiency class A certified building.
- Special Mention at the "Fondazione Renzo Piano Award to a young talent" 2013 for architect Elisa Dalla Vecchia. The prestigious recognition is given by Fondazione Renzo Piano (Renzo Piano Foundation) and AIACC, Associazione Italiana di Architettura e Critica (Italian Association of Architecture and Critic) for quality architecture conceived by young designers under 40.
- Aluminium windows system Schüco AWS 75 SI.
- Mullion-transom façade system Schüco FW 50+.
- Special customized metal shading (steel and aluminium).
- Glass cladding with Fischer FZP-G system (with blind joints). Substructure in steel with customized fasteners.
- External motorized roller blinds.
- Ondulated metal sheet cladding on back front.
For the Sisma building, Nicolli designed and installed the glass cladding with purposely designed metal sun breakers inspired by the laser technology of the company. The double function of screening and porch of the sun breakers is achieved with only three types of beams (in aluminium) and one type of tilted risers (in steel), both with simple geometric shapes. The whole sun breaker system was conceived for maximum protection from sun rays in all seasons.
The continuous windows and façades, installed by Nicolli paying the utmost attention to thermal insulation and using Energy type glass, ensure thermal comfort and energy savings for the Sisma building.