- Client:Siggi Group spa
- Location:San Vito di Leguzzano (Vicenza)
- Project manager:Alessandro Pizzolato, Umberto Marin architects
- Photographer:Alessandro Pizzolato, Nicolli
- Structural façade system Schüco FW 50+ SG.
- Aluminium windows system Schüco AWS 65.
- VEA façade on a blind wall.
- Linear skylight realized with Schüco façade system FW 50+.
- Not insulated windows system Sapa R50.
- Sectional door.
- Sliding fire door REI 120.
Light is the dominating feature of the expansion of the Siggi Group office building, with the simple composition enhancing the quality of the materials used and the chromatic interaction of the surfaces.
Nicolli worked extensively on the façade, where opal and clear glass is joined by painted metal sheet; point-fixed glass cladding on the blind wall, insulated doors and windows, and a linear skylight on the roof were also part of their contribution.
The offices mark the perimeter of an internal yard with garden, their walls brought to life by the alternation of glass and metal sheet.
The play of light continues on the outside, also thanks to the point-fixed glass cladding with exposed studs, contrasted on the same side by the perforated metal sheet covering with variable diameter holes, for a high impact that brings a feeling of general movement.