- Client:Primary school “Giovanni Pascoli”
- Location:Rubano (Padua)
- Project manager:Tecnostudio with Masma Architetti Associati
- Notes:Energy class B building
- Composite material cladding with Trespa HPL.
- Aluminium windows system Schüco AWS 65.
The architecture of this Rubano primary school is characterised by the special attention to the use of energy efficient materials and design solutions, setup and the functionality of the spaces, sound properties (insulation between internal spaces, between the inside and the outside, and sound absorption), safety of the spaces and seismic properties.
On the two main fronts, which provide the building with its architectural connotation, the variable size Trespa panels follow the broken path of the intrados, ensuring the individual dynamisms of the two ventilated façades. The cherry finish adds warmth to the building, surrounded by a garden and located in a tranquil urban setting.