- Client:San Marco veterinary clinic
- Location:Veggiano (Padua)
- Project manager:AntonioTombola and Riccardo Bacchiega (Studiobac) architects
- MQ:5.000 (area)
- Photographer:Nicolli, Studiobac
- HPL façade cladding (brown hardened finish)
- HPL meeting room cladding (winter gray finish)
- Aluminium windows system Schüco AWS 75 SI
- Mullion-transom façade system Schüco FWS 50 (meeting room)
- Motorized filtering and overshadow roller blinds (meeting room)
- Inox windows system in mirror finish (swimming pool)
- Luminous internal starircase in steel and glass (LED technology)
- Entrance door cubicle with double automatic door
- Internal doors (3 typologies)
- Technical compartments cladding in expanded metal and sandwich panels.
- Parapets in steel cables and expanded metal.
- Parking made out of metal carpentry.
- Fire doors.
“Clinica Veterinaria San Marco” is an ultramodern veterinary care center with a laboratory equiped with the most advanced instruments for research and treatment.
The level of excellence is also evident from the architecture of the building, cladded with special finish HPL panels and characterized by the presence of different overlapping volumes. The light/dark contrast of the cladding is joined to the brightness of the internal spaces obtained thanks to the high level performance facades, doors & windows. The natural light in the common areas is granted by the presence of wide windows. From stainless steel framed windows you can observe the activities in the internal pool.
In the meeting room, sunscreen and semi-blackout roller blinds allow to manage the supply of light through the glazed curtain wall.
In addition to the elevator, there is an internal steel staircase and glass illuminated with LED lights that allows to reach the terrace, fenced with expanded metal.
The internal doors are provided with a different finishing depending on the use of the room. REI security doors and automatic entry doors complete the supply of Nicolli to this futuristic veterinary care clinic without competitors in Europe.
Video: Fabula videomakers