- Client:Roomers hotel
- Location:Baden Baden (Germany)
- Project manager:Lissoni associati with KHP Architekten
- URL: https://www.lissoniassociati.com - https://khp.co
- Photographer:Roomers Hotel, Ola O Smit, Nicolli
- Luminous partition walls realized with Schüco FWS 35 PD system.
- Luminous glass partition wall with off-Lampscentre pivoting door
- Display on luminous partition wall
- Lamp cladding in tempered glass.
- Partition wall in hotel lounge area
- Secondary partition walls
The Roomers Hotel is an elegant building with 130 rooms and en-suites lies within the splendid German spa and art city.
Nicolli created the internal bright partition walls with full height sliding panels using the new Schüco façade system, appropriately wired with warm light LEDs. The covering panels are made of grooved Rigatino glass, helping to diffuse the light and preserve privacy.
Completing the work of Nicolli are a bottle display on the bright glass wall with off-centre pivoting door, and the supply of clear glass work for the lamps of the American Bar.