- Client:residenze Lo.Ga.
- Location:Loreggia (Padua)
- Project manager:Bruno Stocco architect
- Photographer:Stocco studio
- Mullion-transom façade system Schüco FW 50+ SI.
- Aluminium windows system Schüco AWS 70 HI.
- Motorized external roller blinds.
The Lo.Ga. residence, located in a peripheral area of a Veneto city, contains several experimental elements. Attention is given to comfort, energy reduction and recycling of the materials used.
The south façade is tilted and perfectly integrated with the solar panels for the independent production of energy.
As far as the internal spaces, the control of natural light and ventilation through the use of high performance doors and windows is of fundamental importance for ensuring living comfort.
The building is completed by four large motor driven roller curtains protecting the south façade.