- Client:La Sorgente
- Location:Cassola (Vicenza)
- Project manager:H&A Associati, Piero Giovannini architect
- Photographer:Nicolli, H&A Associati
- Mullion-transom façade system (also polygonal) Schüco FW 50+
- Aluminium windows system Schüco AWS 65.
- Aluminium solar shadings.
- Aluminium cladding.
The Polyfunctional centre "La Sorgente" is an extensive energy class B shopping, directional and hotel establishment that includes green areas and urban furnishing. The overall architectural appearance is enhanced by the continuous façades manufactured and installed by Nicolli.
Three building sections facing a green area and a car park, where harmony is ensured by the colour of the cladding made out of aluminium panels and the glass work that protects the main fronts. The straight and polygonal façades, featuring full glass edges, are interspersed with sun breakers distributed on every floor. Finishing it all off is the spectacular polygonal façade of the hotel that cuts through the skyline like a blade.