- Client:Pasha Bank – headquarters
- Location:Baku - Azerbaijan
- Project manager:Dotti Pasini architetti (Interiors) - S.F. Yuzbashev, S.N. Rustamova, Ihsan Metin, 2005 (building design)
- Photographer:Studio Dotti Pasini, Nicolli
- Mullion-transom façade system Schüco FW 50+ AOC on metal carpentry structure
Structural façade system Schüco SFC 85
- Aluminium windows system Schüco AWS 65
- Aluminium solar shadings
- Aluminium cladding
The headquarters of Pasha bank in Baku spread over eight floors plus basement. The project is part of a building converted from residential to the service sector because is in a central position.
The representative functions are placed in the top two floors; the last, in particular, with the widening on the original terrace original and the large windows becomes an “eye” or a “lantern” for the city. Italian companies proposals for furnishing and windows and doors characterize the quality of the environment.