- Client:Nice S.p.a.
- Location:Oderzo (Treviso)
- Project manager:Carlo Dal Bo architect
- Photographer:Nice, Nicolli
- Aluminium windows system Schüco AWS 65.
- Aluminium sliding doors system Schüco ASS 50.
- Zinc-titanium staggered panels claddinhg Quartz-Zinc®.
- Structural façade system Schüco SG 75 IW.
- Customized wood-aluminium windows system realized with Schüco FW 50+ system.
In the Nice headquarters of Oderzo, the work of Nicolli perfectly complements the original architectural design. The zinc-titanium is a long lasting material needing little maintenance. The cladding made of this material was specifically designed to meet the requirement for staggered panels, in accordance with the architectural dynamism principle-guide. Double material doors and windows complete the architecture.
Bespoke bracketing systems were devised for the staggering of the light grey pre-coated zinc-titanium panels made of vertical slats with a thickness of 15/10 mm and sizes 600 mm x 2,700 mm approx. maximum length. A total of over 1,800 variable size panels were used.
The windows of the internal yard of the building do not follow a symmetrical pattern as far as the distribution of the wood. It, although always present inside, on the outside is only used for the opening sections, resulting in a more dynamic look. The insulated wood-aluminium doors and windows, conceived and built following the idea of the designer. They are finished with slatted grey European larch.