- Client:Municipality of Bassano del Grappa: civic museum, library and archive
- Location:Bassano del Grappa (Vicenza)
- Project manager:Carlo and Annabianca Compostella architects
- URL: https://www.archilovers.com/annabianca-compostella
- Mullion-transom façade system Schüco FW 50+
- Aluminium windows system Schüco AWS 65.
- Light well realized in N.I. frames and Pyramid in thermal break frames.
- Tunnel realized with Schüco façade system FW 50+
- Customized steel-glass skylights.
- Fire doors.
For this civic museum of the old centre of the Veneto city, Nicolli contributed with pyramid and tunnel covering façades, a composite façade and two skylights designed to ensure optimum lighting in the reading rooms.
The light well from the floor to the roof made of reinforced cold profiles is covered by an insulated pyramid with a square base, which has a custom-made central section with ventilation grid.
On the inside is a long trapezoid insulated glass tunnel with electrically controlled opening windows.
The combined gallery has a mixed structure, made with façade profiles consisting of risers and beams on two sides and insulated windows on the non-accessible side, a solution that allows for the different functions of the doors and windows themselves.