- Client:MG Lavorazione Materie Plastiche spa
- Location:Lanzè di Quinto Vicentino (Vicenza)
- Project manager:Arch. Lorenzo Coltro
- Aluminium windows system Schüco AWS 90 SI.
- façade cladding in terracotta on aluminium substructure.
- External motorized roller blinds.
- Skylight copper cladding.
- Walkable skylight.
- Brushed stainless steel parapets.
- Not isolated windows system Schüco AWS 50 NI.
- Automatic sliding door.
The MG Materie Plastiche building, characterised by terracotta cladding and a unique copper finish of the intrados of the windows, stands out in the context of contemporary industrial architecture.
The windows and doors are of high performance and the copper finish, prone to alteration, gives the structure a look that will continue to change over the years.
The presence of two skylights, large windows and accessories in stainless steel make the building functional as well as original.