- Client:Meneghetti spa
- Location:Rosà (Vicenza)
- Project manager:Arch. Ugo Marinello
- Schüco FWS 50 aluminum system.
- Horizontal solar shadings realized with fixed tubular in painted aluminum, fixed to steel plate support brackets, steel tie rods and horizontal stiffening elements.
- Parapet made out of steel structure and glass cladding.
- Glass elevator compartment with steel structure on the 2 vertical sides.
- Internal doors.
- Internal motorized roller blinds.
- External motorized roller blinds.
- Glazed walkable skylight.
- Sapa R 50 non-insulated window frames.
Meneghetti headquarters is a refitting and expansion of the pre-existing corporate building with further expansion of the production area. The area was redesigned to meet the company's needs for more space and better logistics.
Many components were designed especially for the façade, in particular the metal sunshades supported by steel struts, and a glass lift. Internal windows and motorised awnings complete the project.