- Client:Maniero Elettronica Srl
- Location:Vigonovo (Venice)
- Project manager:ing. Giuseppe Tranchida & Associati
- Photographer:Maniero Elettronica, Nicolli
- Notes:- Office building: Energy class A+ certification.
- Production and warehouse building: Energy class A certification.
- Aluminium windows system Schüco AWS 65.
- Mullion-transom façade system Schüco FW 50+ SI with ogival mullions covers.
The Maniero Elettronica project is far away from the standard Italian industrial building, both in terms of architectural appearance and quality of the shell.
As part of the energy efficiency systems and equipment, and with the aim of ensuring a comfortable working environment, Nicolli installed low-E glass for the control of heat dispersion in winter and the correct sun contribution in summer.