- Client:La Rosina restaurant
- Location:Marostica (Vicenza)
- Project manager:Ricardo Lunardon architect
- Photographer:Ricardo Lunardon: RAL (Radical Architecture Lectures)
- Aluminium sliding doors system Schüco ASS 70.HI
- Aluminium sliding doors system Schüco ASS 50
- Aluminium windows system Schüco AWS 70.HI
- Customized glass floor with steel structure
- Parapet in inox steel and and steel cables
- Doorway in perforated metal sheet
- Aluminium windows system Schüco AWS 50.NI
To celebrate its 100 years of history, the La Rosina restaurant decided to renew itself with a restoration project that took advantage of many technological and energy saving solutions.
Thanks to the large glasswork installed by Nicolli, the indoor to outdoor ratio gives depth to the spaces. The choice of burnished glass for the interiors creates just the right level of privacy, while the external triple glazing ensures high performance thermal transmittance, thanks to the selective glass and the impeccable soundproofing qualities of acoustic PVB.
The glass flooring of the terrace is scenographically lit and covers a small "winter garden" in the basement floor, enhanced by large sliding doors. From here, a double door takes to the cellar, made extremely welcoming by the expert play of lights.
The work of Nicolli is completed by the laser cut metal sheet door and a expanded metal sheet partition wall.