- Location:Mestrino (Padua)
- Project manager:Architetti Malfitano Selmin, Studioarchitettura: D. Scagliarini and O. Basso architects
- Photographer:Architetti Malfitano Selmin, Nicolli
- Metal sheet cladding
- Aluminium windows system Schüco AWS 65
- Structural façade system Shüco FWS 50 SG
The Goldenpada project dealed with the redefinition of the style of an industrial building where a monolith "suspended" on a base of large glass panels becomes a distinguishing element changing with the sun light and bright during the night, thanks to the covering made of flattened aluminium mesh oxidised to an opaque chemical gold colour.
The daring choice of the colour of the enclosure defines the personality of this architecture, for which Nicolli designed the automatic opening system for the cladding panels by the opening windows of the façade, further enhancing the illumination of the internal areas.