- Client:Cooperativa G.A.I.V.I.
- Location:Castagnole di Paese (Treviso)
- Project manager:Arch. Marco Casagrande
- Mullion-transom façade system Schüco FW 50+
- Aluminium windows system Schüco AWS 65.
-Façade with sun breakers in composite material "Trespa".
- Aluminium windows system not insulated Schüco AWS 50 NI.
Strongly characterised by the façade work and the continuous Trespa composite blade sun breaker, Gaivi headquarters shows a strong relationship with the water on which it
The "floating" effect is also accentuated by the ground floor, fully cladded with glass. A large metal arch marks the main entrance, accessible through a small bridge, which further emphasises the connection of the company mission with water.
A highly theatrical effect, brought to life by the combination of water, and the geometries and colours of the works.