- Client:Fiorese Group
- Location:Rossano Veneto (Vicenza)
- Project manager:Henry Zilio architect
- Photographer:Henry Zilio studio, Nicolli
- Expanded aluminium sheet cladding.
- Aluminium windows system AWS 75 BS.HI.
- Façade system FWS 50 with steel tie rods.
- Aluminium windows system Sapa R72.
- Motorized solar shadings.
- Fences cladding with textured 3D expanded metals.
- Entrance door cubicle with asymmetrical entrance cantilever roof, automatic doors and predisposition for led lighting.
- Glasses parapets.
- Stainless steel parapets with inclined uprights.
- Steel balustrades.
- Motorized driveway gate with 2 opening frames.
- Motorized pedestrian gate with 1 opening frame.
- expanded metal covering.
- Aluminum ladder with safety cage, expanded metals cladding.
Fiorese Group headquarters building is composed of three different volumes linked to the central one where are located the open spaces.
The principal elevation is characterized by an asymmetric curtain wall dividing in two parts the offices area. Externally the building is cladded with special shape aluminium mesh panels, the most characterizing architectonically. The special shape of the cladding in continuity with the shape of the curtain wall gives to the building a great view.
The installation of high performance casement windows and sliding windows grant the comfort, while for the aesthetic the quality level is demonstrate thanks to special design solutions. Example of originality are the fence and the gate with cladding composed of special 3D texturized aluminium mesh panels.