- Client:"Ellisse" directional, commercial and residential centre.
- Location:Malo (Vicenza)
- Project manager:Carlo Cappellotto architect
- Sawtooth façade in structural façade system Schüco SFC 85.
- Aluminium windows system Schüco AWS 65.
- Aluminium sliding system Schüco ASS 50.
- Aluminium sliding system Schüco ASS 50.NI.
- Aluminium windows system R 50 (NI).
- Sliding solar shadings in HPL.
- Skylight in Schüco FW 50+ façade system.
- fixed sun breakers.
- Automatic entrance door.
The Ellisse Centre has three separate factory buildings for three different uses: commercial, residential and managerial.
In particular, Nicolli designed, built and installed the windows systems, the sliding solar shadings in composite material for the residential building, and an elliptical structural façade for the managerial building. The latter is the symbol and visual highlight of this multi-purpose centre located at a strategic regional road junction.