- Client:Deasystem S.p.a.
- Location:Piovene Rocchette (Vicenza)
- Project manager:Cristian Lievore engineer, LP & Partners
- Composite material cladding.
- Aluminium windows system Sapa R72.
- Gangway and terrace in galvanized steel.
- Folding doorways.
- Rapid doors.
Deasystem headquarters project is an expansion of an industrial building requiring the joining of the new and the old sections.
The new factory section was enhanced with composite cladding consisting of two galvanised painted zinc sheets hiding a mineral wool core. The colour of the finish then shaped its architectural character.
The connection between the two sections consists of a metal structure with an extensive terrace on top, which also protects the company activities that take place underneath.