- Client:Deasystem S.p.a.
- Location:Piovene Rocchette (Vicenza)
- Project manager:Cristian Lievore engineer, LP & Partners
- Year:2017 and 2019
- Composite material cladding.
- Aluminium windows system Sapa R72.
- Gangway and terrace in galvanized steel.
- Folding doorways.
- Rapid doors.
- Office building made out of façade system Schüco FWS 50 (2019).
Double height glazed tunnel made out of façade system Schüco FWS 50 (2019).
Aluminium windows system Schüco AWS 75.SI (2019).<b>Entrance door cubicle made out of façade system Schüco FWS 50 (2019).
Motorized filtering roller blinds for the meeting room (2019).
Deasystem headquarters project is an expansion of an industrial building requiring the joining of the new and the old sections.
The new factory section was enhanced with composite cladding consisting of two galvanised painted zinc sheets hiding a mineral wool core. The colour of the finish then shaped its architectural character.
The connection between the two sections consists of a metal structure with an extensive terrace on top, which also protects the company activities that take place underneath.
Two years later (in 2019), a further expansion involved the construction of a new office block connected to the old headquarters through a double-height tunnel. All completely glazed with thermal break façades.