- Client:Dainese s.p.a.
- Project manager:Silvia Dainese
- Photographer:Paul Warchol, Nicolli
- Aluminium windows system Schüco AWS 65
- Aluminium windows system Sapa R 50 NI
- Automatic doors in Cortén steel cladding
- Metal fences
- Sectional door
- Fire doors
Dainese Black cube is the logistic and showroom centre of the famous Vicenza company. The large entrance glass panels (2.70 x 5.30 m), the curved shapes of the insulated windows and the Corten steel doors were all manufactured by Nicolli, who also took care of the solid and semi-solid mesh fencing. Different materials, from the lightness of the glass to the materiality of the Corten steel, to ensure a perfect match for the general architectural look, characterised by the zinc-titanium cladding.