- Client:CITCO srl
- Location:Rivoli Veronese (Verona)
- Project manager:Ardielli Associati: Marco Ardielli and Paola Fornasa architects with Andrea Frate architect
- Photographer:Cristina Lanaro | Federico Lora | Studio Ardielli Associati | Nicolli
- VEA façade of 55x9 mt. with steel spider and rotules on steel structure. In low side of the façade: opening windows realized with structural façade system Schüco SFC 85.
- Jutting meeting room (4 mt.) in perforated aluminium sheet cladding (bespoke).
- Internal elicoidal stairs in special worked metal sheet (bespoke): design Ferruccio Laviani.
- Aluminium windows system Schüco AWS 65.
- Aluminium sliding doors system Schüco ASS 50.
- Aluminium windows system Schüco AWS 50 NI.
- Exterior staircase in perforated metal sheet cladding.
- Steel walkable skylights.
- External reflective roll blinds.
The large point-fixed façade of Citco headquarters is the ideal backdrop for the suspended meeting room, cladded with metal sheet and made even more striking by the custom designed laser pattern, protruding four metres from the building. The façade is 55 metres long and 9 metres high. It consists of 2.50 metres glass panels secured to a steel substructure. The panels reveal a corridor running along the front of the building, which the staggered variable size windows bring to life.
On a composition point of view, the geometric shapes of the pattern of the meeting room cladding complement the dynamism of the openings of the prospect behind.
The original spiral staircase was designed by architect Ferruccio Laviani and built by Nicolli using metal sheet, curved and shaped to drawing, with Lasa marble covering.