- Client:CISL (italian trade union)
- Project manager:Cibic & Partners with Vittorino Parise architect
- Photographer:Nicolli, CISL
- Aluminium windows system Schüco AWS 105 CC HI.
- Aluminium solar shadings with Schüco Suntec blades.
- Round skylights.
The architecture of the new headquarters of CISL Vicenza features the meeting of three buildings with differences that characterise their destinations of use. Nicolli designed and erected a continuous façade and high-performance triple-glazed windows to ensure maximum autonomy and energy savings for the whole complex.
The activities were completed by various complements, a set of extruded sun breaking slats and twelve unusual round skylights on the roof.