- Client:Centro servizi polifunzionale Ceole
- Location:Arco (Trento)
- Project manager:Studio Campetti
- Photographer:Foto Emanuelli, Nicolli
- LEED Gold certification building (Green Building Certification Institute di Washington).
- This project won APE Architectural Award 2012, for eco-friendly buildings.
- Structural façade system Schüco FW 50+ SG
- Mullion-transom façade system Schüco FW 50+ HI
- Aluminium sliding doors system Schüco ASS 70 HI
- Aluminium windows system Schüco AWS 70 HI
- Aluminium windows system Schüco Royal 50 NI (non-insulated)
- Integrated roof system realized with Schüco FW 50+ HI, and AWS 57 RO
- Inclined solar shading façade in aluminium
- Aluminium cladding
- Glass cantilevers and other architectural complements.
LEED Gold certification for this polyfunctional centre, to which Nicolli contributed with the design, manufacturing and installation of very high performance façades, doors and windows.
Façade sections, of which some covered, high energy standard and sliding doors and windows, 45° tilted sun breakers, aluminium covering of the service staircase and external flower containers.
Lastly, small cantilevered roof above every window, with the only visible thing being the glass supports.