- Client:Canol Srl
- Location:Santorso (Vicenza)
- Project manager:Abitarebios, Ivo Magnabosco architect
- Photographer:Abitarebios, Nicolli
- Alucobond cladding
- Mullion-transom façade system Schüco FW 50+
- Octagonal pyramid realized with façade system Schüco FW 60+
- Motorized lantern of the pyramid.
- Aluminium sun breakers on façade system Schüco FW 50+
- Flush façade vertical aluminium sun breakers.
The covering made of polygonal shape Alucobond, combined with a façade consisting of risers and beams with horizontal arches and vertical seals, characterises the Canol srl building.
For this clean and bright architecture, Nicolli also created the large glass panels and the pyramid that provides top illumination to the interiors. Sun control is entrusted to two different types of sun breakers that work in conjunction with the façades.