- Location:Mestrino (Padua)
- Project manager:Tecnostudio with Masma Architetti Associati
- Photographer:Tecnostudio, Nicolli
- Alucobond cladding.
- Aluminium windows system Schüco AWS 65 with Tip-Tronic system.
- Mullion-transom façade system Schüco FW 50+
- Aluminium solar shadings on inox mullions.
- Fire doors.
The Bhai Tech is a new technology center for automotive industry research, analysis and development, with a space where is located the Formula 1 pilot training driving simulator and the development area of performance racing cars.
This Alucobond cladding façade, performed by Nicolli, is composed by more than 350 ice panels, all custom cut in irregular shapes. This cladding has been properly studied with accurate graphic simulations, in order to harmonize it with the varied facets of the architectural office block. To cover the glass facade there are brise-soleil in aluminium fixed blades on a steel structure.
The overall design is structured on the movement of the façade geometries. It is marked by cuts of the windows and of the glasses, which are also designed so as to follow the polygonal facade. In the corners they join with simple sealing.