- Client:Attiva S.p.a.
- Location:Brendola (Vicenza)
- Project manager:Pagliarusco Architetti Associati
- URL: https://www.pagliarusco.it
- Photographer:Studio Pagliarusco, Nicolli
- Zinc-titanium cladding.
- Mullion-transom façade system (staggered mullion and transom).
- Aluminium windows system Schüco AWS 65.
- Aluminium windows system Schüco AWS 50 NI.
- External motorized curtains with steel structure and fasteners integrated with the façade.
- Automatic entrance.
- Sectional dooways.
- Folding doorways.
- Cantilever roof (entrance).
The Attiva building has two sections that are visually connected by the continuity of the front façade, characterised by its colours and materials.
Nicolli installed the zinc-titanium anthracite cladding, which whilst providing a contrast with the white of the production department, also ensures formal continuity.
The function of lightening the directional section is entrusted to the continuous façade with staggered risers, while a sun screening system with brackets that also help to support the curtain wall completes the work of Nicolli on this building.
In 2016, an expansion of the company included a small cantilevered entrance porch and some internal glass partitions.