- Client:App-Tech S.r.l.
- Location:Mestrino (Padua)
- Project manager:Tecnostudio, Arianna Gobbo architect with Masma Architetti Associati
- Year:2009 - 2018
- Photographer:Tecnostudio, Nicolli
- Onor Mention at the "Barbara Cappochin" International Award 2011 to Arianna Gobbo architect (Tecnostudio).
- First building in Italy with Fischer FZP-G, a special glass cladding system with blind joints.
- Glass cladding with Fischer FZP-G system (blind joints).
- Expanded metals cladding.
- Mullion-transom façade system Schüco FW 50+.
- Glass solar shadings with blind joints.
- Aluminium windows system Schüco AWS 65
- Entrance cantilever roof in glass and metal sheet cladding.
- Cantilever roof in stainless steel.
- R.E.I. doors and glass partition.
- Folding doorway.
The App-Tech building is the first project in Italy featuring a glass panel shell installed using an innovative hidden substructure and fastener system by Fisher.
230 m2 of surface, 200 glass panels with thickness 10+4 mm and two different sizes, and 800 plugs used. Plugs that thanks to the undercut solution do not require a hole through the glass panel. The substructure was custom designed and built by Nicolli based on the specific needs of the customer.
An absolute first in the point-fixing of glass panel, in the pursue of safety and the reduction of the structural sizes, with the fastener virtually invisible.
Invisible and conceived for easy maintenance are also the joints of the vertical sun breakers installed.
The remaining part of the large façade was covered in expanded metal, veiling the windows below.
The overall appearance is then completed by the superimposed roof made of steel slats, joined together using a new system, and which protects the overall building. The cantilevered entrance roof, designed as a micro-architecture in itself, finishes the project in the best possible way.
The 2018 expansion has the same architectural features of the cladding.