- Client:Amer spa
- Location:Valdagno (Vicenza)
- Project manager:Tecnostudio
- Photographer:T. Selmin, Nicolli
- Structural façade system Schüco SFC 85.
- Mullion-transom façade system Schüco FWS 50.
- Alucobond cladding.
- Aluminium sliding system Schüco ASS 77 PD HI.
- Stairs in steel with dynamic LEd light system.
- Cantilever roof in point fixed system.
- Aluminium windows system Schüco AWS 65.
- Aluminium windows system Schüco AWS 50 NI.
Interesting project with works carried out on different levels for Amer. These included the large 16 metre long motor driven sliding element on "panorama design" profiles, split into six glass panels, the installation of which required the work of eight men at the same time.
The internal steel staircase was custom made to house the dynamic colour LED lighting system, for a truly spectacular effect. Also worthy of mention is the terrace roof, with point-fixed joints on a steel structure.
Lastly, the carefully conceived combination of continuous façades and Alucobond cladding contributes to the extremely contemporary look of the company.